Pages

Monday, July 21, 2014

Summer Time Projects

Since I am moving grades, my mind will not go into full summer mode and I have been busy doing fun school projects.
First I started with a new word to add to my collection. I was at Hobby Lobby and found these Chipboard letters on sale! So I covered them in patterned paper and VOILA!


Next I made a welcome banner, I had made one for my grade 2 room, but it was old and faded after 7 years, so I bought some wooden banners from Michaels, painted them up and stuck letter stickers on them to spell out "Welcome".

Next, since I was on a banner kick, I made another banner for my writing BB. I used Stampin' Up Banner Framelits and card stock for this version.


I also saw this online and fell in love, but could not justify spending $100 on a planner, so I'm making my own version!!

It's a work in progress but it makes me happy. These are the page dividers. I have 6 sections: Calendars/Schedules, Daily Plans, Class Lists, Records, Student Information, and Unit Overviews

The backs have a fun quote and I may have had too much fun with the embellishments...

The cover and the spine of the binder:

 The monthly dividers for each month's lesson plans and calendar

 A twin pocket folder to hold miscellaneous papers and memos
 A notebook to write down things to remember for next year and for all my brilliant ideas! BAHAHA!

 The last project was adding tags and ribbon to file boxes and wash tape to storage boxes!


I love school supplies, and adding personal touches to them makes me happy! So that was the first few weeks of summer, who knows what will happen next!

No comments:

Post a Comment