Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Classroom Reveal


My Room, So Far....


Before Shots: 
From the door:

The front of the room:


All the furniture stacked up 

From the front of the room looking back

looking to the far side

My library area
Ok, now that you saw my "blank canvas" I am going to show you some of the things I have been working on. We don't start until September 8, so my room is not quite ready, therefore, I will do a follow up post to show you the after, when it is ready. For now, here are some new things I have done this year. 

Amy Lemons and her Key Word Kiddos!

My Super Improver Board

 Hope King's Math Centers!

Ashlyn Ellsworth's Reading and Math Centre rotation boards
 Inspired by Ashley Schroeder  ( and yes, I went barefoot at this point in the day! :))
 My B.R.A.G. Tags, will be from Angie Olson 

Edit: Here is the link to the follow up post showing my classroom "finished"


No comments:

Post a Comment