Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

A few more things off my list...

I have been busily getting stuff done at school. One week till teacher meetings (gasp), and I am leaving tomorrow for a mini vaca to San Fran!(woot)!

I put my back to school bulletin board up, ARRR you ready for grade 2?". I will add ships with student names once I get my class list.













I also added a border to my chalkboard, which I use as a giant magnet board as I DISLIKE chalk! It looks so colourful now!!













Then I made instruction labels for my kiddos to look at instead of asking me a gazillion times whether they can use markers or not..... This way when they are doing a project they can remember to colour first, then cut (and not ask what to cut their paper with!!!!!), then glue, etc.... It was a great way to use up the BAZILLION school related stickers I have in my scrapbooking drawers!














And the last thing I will leave you with is the new dance I will be doing this year! It's just too fun! My kids will love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment