Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

I'm Ready!!!!....sort of....

Finally! I can post pictures of my finished classroom. It's been a lot of work (but it always is) but I am definitely pleased with the results. So here we go! (sorry in advance for the blurrier pics, my camera battery died so some are from my phone)

The door as you enter from the hallway:

















The other side

















The Bathroom tags: They put these on their desks while they are in the washroom.


















The back counter:


The back wall where I will hang their art.
Mailboxes with FROGS binders and Theme books:

Cubbies:


















Our entry door, and view from the door (ya, that's my car, only one in the parking lot).




Now back inside to the reading corner





View from the reading corner

The front counter:
 Birthday chart

My desk (it will never be this clean again...sigh)

 Side counter and theme bulletin board &  My little piles of first day activities
                                      


Close ups of the desks:

Their pencil baskets: where they can keep all their writing and colouring supplies
                                     

There we go, hope you enjoyed the tour, now I am going to crash on the couch and watch TV!!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful welcome you have provided for the little ones entrusted to your care this year! So creative! May you enjoy a great year in your beautiful room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN! Sign me up! You did a great job! xo

    ReplyDelete