Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

It's not all about stickers and crayons!


This is teacher week! We are back at school and are starting to get ready for the little ones that will be coming on Tuesday. Not much has happened classroom wise, as the first three days were meetings, laser tag, more meetings, and paperwork. Laser tag was fun, as we got to get competitive with each other and blow off some steam!
We finally got our official class list today, and I am pretty happy with it  (though there are always surprises). I think it will be good year. I am done all my paperwork (schedules, year plans, TOC papers, etc) and I can now focus on the "fun" stuff, labeling, laminating, distributing materials, planning for my first week, and attending a workshop on Diabetes. Tomorrow is going to be busy, but hopefully productive.

As I don't have too much to report yet, I will leave you with a pretty powerful video!

No comments:

Post a Comment